Please read the following information then submit your form by clicking on the Submit button at the bottom of this form
We require your personal data to enable us to add your property to our list of properties available to rent.
We (the council) are collecting this information to enable us to hold a list of properties that are available to rent out to the community.
We require the information requested in this form to enable us keep an up-to-date list of properties available to rent and to enable us to contact you in this regard when necessary. We will advertise your property and your name and contact detail on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer whose contact details can be found at the foot of this notice. The details regarding your property will then be removed from our list.
You hold the following rights with regard to the personal data you provide us.
- Right to Access – You have the right to access (receive a copy) of your personal data and supplementary information.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to have any inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified.
- The Right to Erasure (once consent has been withdrawn)
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data in situations where it is inaccurate, unlawful, and no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected, or if a withdrawal of consent has been made.
- Right to Data Portability - You have the right to request your personal data which you have provided to us to be supplied in a ‘structured, commonly used and machine readable format (eg CSV). You may request that this information is supplied directly to another data controller on your behalf.
We may carry out automated decision making you have a right to prevent an automated decision being taken by giving us notice in writing. We will inform you if we have carried out automated decision making as soon as reasonably practicable and provide you with access to our Data Protection Policy. If you are unhappy that an automated decision has been taken, you have 21 days to ask us to reconsider or review the decision.
We may process the information you provide to prevent and detect fraud in any of our systems and may supply information to government agencies, credit reference agencies, law enforcement agencies, audit or other external bodies for such purposes. We participate in the government’s National Fraud Initiative. If any of the information we have about you is incorrect, please tell us, we are reliant on you assisting us to keep your information accurate and up to date.
We only keep your information as long as necessary, for some items this will be dictated by law. You can find out more by looking at the Councils Retention Policy on the web site. We do not routinely process any information about you outside the UK. We will not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
Huntingdonshire District Council is a registered Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office.
You can find out more about how we handle your data by visiting the council’s Privacy Notice page.
If you have a query regarding your rights please contact the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by emailing infogov@3csharedservices or you can write to the council and mark your letter for the attention of the Data Protection Officer. Alternatively you can call 07864 604221 or 01954 713318.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) should you believe any part of this statement to be unlawful.