Request Work to Grass, Trees, Shrubs and Hedges

Approx time to complete: 4 mins

This form is to request work to grass, trees, shrubs and hedges on public land only.

We carry out some grass maintenance for local parish, town councils and housing associations, so you may have seen us maintaining an area on behalf of another organisation. If this is the case, we will direct you to contact them directly as any work required would need to be authorised by the landowner.

Tree Preservation Order (TPO) - If you are looking to do some work to a tree that has a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) and is on privately owned land, please complete this form.

Service Required

Contact Details

Please supply your contact details in case we need to contact you for further information.

Please enter the your postcode below, then click search and select the addresss