Paying in 12 Instalments

Please enter your postcode below, click 'Search for an address' and then select the correct address from the dropdown.

Please note that, if you are applying after 15th April, we will only be able to grant instalments for the remaining number of months, up to 15th March. If you have received a Reminder Notice or a Summons, you will have lost the right to pay by monthly instalments. If you cannot afford to pay the outstanding amount in full, please call 01480 388030 to discuss the possibility of a short term arrangement.

If you already pay by Direct Debit you need do nothing further. If you don’t already pay by Direct Debit please ring us on 01480 388030 to set one up over the phone or download a mandate from this link. Direct Debit Mandate