Change of Name

Approx time to complete: 2 mins 30 secs

This form is for a change of name only. If you wish to change your address details please use one of our moving forms.

This form is used by the Council Tax and Electoral Registration teams and we may need you to send verification such as a copy of your marriage certificate, deed poll certificate etc so that we can make this change on our systems. We will contact you if we need a copy.

Please enter your postcode below, then click search and select the address

Warning:Supplying information which proves to be false may result in a penalty of £70 being imposed.

It is an offence under the Fraud Act 2006 to provide information to the council about your circumstances for Council Tax liability if you know that information is incorrect or false. You may also commit an offence under the Fraud Act 2006 if you fail to inform the council if your circumstances alter.


I confirm that the details on this form are correct and will inform you immediately of any change to my circumstances. I understand that, if I give false information, I may be liable to pay a penalty of £70